To Your Health Newsletter
- Article Index
- Time to Visit Your Chiropractor – Even When You're Not in Pain
- Healthy Mom, Healthy Baby
- Optimize Your Workout
- A Better Way to a Better Day
- Feed Your Body Right
- Why Artificial Sweeteners Could Hurt Your Weight-Loss Goals
- Help Put Your Kids in a Better Mood With Fruits and Veggies
- Migraine Treatment Gone Bad
- Why Cardiovascular Exercise Isn't the Only Way to Burn Fat
- Iron Protects Your Heart
Why should you visit your chiropractor periodically – even when you're not in pain? Because it dramatically reduces the number of days you'll suffer pain over the course of the year.
What Moms Need for a Healthy Pregnancy
Five Must-Know Fitness Principles for Success
How to Make Each and Every Day Count
Filling Up on Empty Calories Is the Wrong Way
Does artificial sugar hinder weight-loss efforts? Let's look at new research that compared the effects of an artificial sweetener vs. table sugar.
Researchers investigated the potential association between fruit and vegetable consumption, breakfast and lunch choices, and mental well-being in nearly 9,000 children.
The wrong way to treat migraines is by far the most common way: pain medication, over the counter or prescription. When the latter version is used, opioids continue to be a dangerous option.
Think sweating up a storm with cardio / aerobic exercise is the only way to burn fat? Think again. Strength training appears to do the job, too.
If asked to envision iron as a protective device, you might think of it in terms of a shield or armor. Iron (the mineral) appears to protect the body as well.